- Circle Training
- For You
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
- Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it may provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
How you can further control these cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
These are just the key points. There is more detailed information below.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website – such as the “Like” and “Tweet” buttons.
To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function their buttons generally know if you’re logged in; for example Facebook use this to say “x of your friends like this”. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
Social networks therefore could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services (that isn’t to say they do, but their policies may change).
Updates to this policy
Mother For Life Terms and Conditions of Use
Information about the Terms and Conditions of Transactions
Making a Payment to Attend a Class - Your Privacy and Security
Credit Card Transactions
We do not keep any credit card details used in online transactions on record. Our online transactions for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover transactions are secured by Paypal.
Mother For Life do not disclose information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the transaction fulfilment process. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.